Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh my they are so cute!


Oh my they are so cute!
Originally uploaded by kbuckley69

How funny is that hat??
A person at work said to me today " I know you have been through a lot, and so you understand what I'm saying when I say..life really sucks, it just completely sucks". Now this person has lost a loved one to cancer BUT this person also has a healthy teenager and spouse. They are planning a celebratory vacation for when their child graduates and another family vacation before that. I didn't really know what to say, I just started to cry thinking of how much I would love to take my son on vacation and how fun it would be to plan a graduation celebration...even just from elementary school. What would this person think if they actually had to live like this? Just another example of how you have no clue what this is like, how truly horrible it is until YOU are the one without your child. NOTHING is worse than this....NOTHING. ugh.
SOOOO, anyway. No I did not make it to the gym this morning. Dan's back hurt so he didn't go (great excuse for me to stay in bed). Not that sleeping an hour more helped me. I forgot our lunch, which means I forgot my coke....I am a coke junkie...HAVE to have it. I didn't realize it until I got to work, then also realized I had NO money to buy one. after hearing me yell at the guy working next to me another guy gave me 2 bucks to go get my coke. I think maybe I scared him! The soda got stuck in the machine and I almost cried,,,,then I thought...oh that's stupid so I got Danny to help me shake the machine. I was kicking it.,,,he saved me from destroying it. Danny did go get change later and pay him back and bought me a yogurt and peanut M n M's so all was not too bad..I guess.
I want to learn to play tennis....I think. I mean it at least sounds good right now. Of course it will prob not be such a good idea when I find out how hard it is....all that running and hitting and stuff. Let's see who will teach me? My friend Marc has volunteered....not sure how much he knows of this sport but he would be a hoot. There was a bit of money invested in Savannah for lessons....a long time ago. Now my brother DID play on the tennis team in high school....hhhmmm, that would be good for both of us....somehow I don't think I could talk him into it though! oh well. I also have to remember that tennis would require me to leave my bed during non-work hours...better think on that one.
Ok I guess that's it for now. Trying to not think about how things REALLY are in my life. Sad sad sad. Missing Jed is so constant and so painful and so lonely...just so completely unending.
Love J & k

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well al ican say is,My Little Big Man is VERY COOL.He and his sister dance to there own tunes and that is a GOOD thing.Love youse