Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happy 14th Birthday Jeddie

Jed130

Jed33

Jed78

Jed79

Jed169

Jed108

Jed163

Jed264

Jed109

Jed45

Jed117


Memories of Birthdays Past

For Jed's birthday we had dinner at the Saloon....just the regulars but minus Savannah and DJ. Thank you to the Mc-Sheely-Heindle clan for being there to remember Jeddie. Adam. Liv & Tiersa and mom and dad were there too...along with Nana and Pappaw. Like I said...the regulars...minus...my 3 kids....No Savannah, No DJ and of course no Jeddie,,, I know he was watching though.
So many things I want to say....but I just don't want to open it all up. My heart breaks every moment of everyday and my dreams are filled with happier days.
My new mantra is "I will just keep going until I get there" "There" is wherever Jed is...I will just keep going until I get there. I will do my best to do it with a smile....fake or not...and try to find a way to have to most positive attitude that I can have.. that's all I've got.

We are headed to see Savannah on Sunday YAY! (real smile)
now I have to go study real estate law terms...yup ..yes..now I am wearing my fake smile.

Really, when you know your happiest days are behind you, the clear bright joyous days...the ones with no clouds..when you know they are all finished it is hard to be positive. When the missing makes it hurt to breathe....with every single breath and the sadness is like a heavy blanket wrapped around you that you drag every where you go sometimes even faking a smile is difficult. BUT..I keep working on it...everyday I try...some days not so much but at least a bit everyday.

Jed I miss you more EVERY DAY...EVERY DAY is harder without you....
I hope you had pizza and corn dogs and Dr. Pepper for your birthday today.
Mommy Loves You Baby Jed....always
Love J & K

No comments: