Sunday, November 6, 2011

I keep telling myself "Jed called, he is doing great and having a blast. Jackson is with him, they are having so much fun and will see us when we get there". Yes, I got all that out of my phone call. He didn't need to say anymore than "Hi Mom" I got it, I know what he meant. Do I wish he would call again? Of course, every time my house phone rings I hope....I will just keep hoping. It's crazy, I have read about mom's getting phone calls from their kids that have "gone home". I never, ever thought I would get one. Leave it to Jed.....my kids are flipping amazing. :)

Off to camp!

The background of my phone call sounded like a very full playground. I could hear tons of kids laughing and yelling. I couldn't hear what they were saying except when I asked "who is this" and a little squeaky voice said "no one". Oh Jackson your a funny little thing. I have this vision in my head of Jed standing in a playground with Jackson and the J's around, getting jostled by other kids and trying not to laugh as he talks to me on the phone. He just kept saying "hi mom, hi mom :) it is sunny and warm and all the kids are happy and playing. I'm good with that.

jedandjajckson
The two Funny Men.......such sweet boys.....

Baby love, I miss you with every breath. Thank you for the phone call....it's something to hang on to.

Everyday down is a day closer to being with you.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K


Shelly, funny that you commented I was thinking about you! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those boys!! dish