Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not sure why I am writing or what I am writing. I am so tired of being sad and tired but I see no end to it...trying to learn to live this way is exhausting. I miss everyone at clinic and on 7 west. As sick as it sounds I even miss my "bench". The quiet nights of just Jed and I and Adult Swim on TV, the midnight puzzles and 2am slushies. I miss watching him make his Christmas lists over and over as he does a ton of research about the stuff he wanted. He would even look to see where it was the cheapest! I miss his funny giggle and his crazy sock puppets when he was bored. I miss how happy he would be when we got home and the constant visits from the Domino's driver.
I just miss my Jed. When I say everyday is harder I am not just being dramatic it is very true.
Blue finding a clue!
114

029

005
I hope you all had a great Halloween.

Yes this was an odd random post...I know.

Jed, my love, I have no words. I will just keep going until I get there. Mommy Loves you
Love J & K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! Not to mention my studly!!! I though not a facebooker am glad you still post on the blog from to time :) big hugs!! H