Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yeah I know 2 posts back to back what's happening...well I have a story.
So last night about 10:30 my house phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was a cell number I did not know. When I answered there was no one there. I thought for a minute that maybe I should call it back....but I decided not to probably just a wrong number. This morning about 7:20 the house phone rang, I grabbed it and I thought to myself I think this is the same number as last night. Here is how the conversation went.
Me: Hello?
Voice: Hi Mom
(now this sounds like Savannah but just a little off like she might be upset so I am trying to stay calm)
Me: hey, what's up
Voice: Hi Mom
Me: Savannah?
(now I hear lots of kids in the background but I cannot make out what anyone is saying)
Me: Is this Savannah, who is this?
A back round voice: no one
Me: Hello?
Voice: Hi Mom, Hi Mom Hi mom
Me: who is this?
Voice Hi Mom
then the phone is dead.

As soon as I hung up and cleared any fear for Savannah out of my head I realized that yes the voice sounded like Savannah but it sounded EXACTLY like JED!!!! Then it hit me, like a truck..whenever Jed would call me when I answered he always said "hi mom" and I would say "hi Jed"
Oh how I wished I had said Hi Jed!
It was so clear and so exactly his voice. I wanted to jump up and down!

When Mickie and Mom and I went to Francine I was a bit disappointed because Jed did not have much to say to me. Francine said, "everytime he comes he is stronger" then she told me that he was saying hi to "dad" (Danny) and he was excited about and proud of all the things Savannah is doing and she told my mom that he says she needs to take care of herself and she is still not doing that even though he told her that before! But nothing really for me....but now
Now I have a phone call!!! Jed that was FABULOUS you ROCK!! Thank you.

dude you are soooo cool :)

Thanks baby Jed
Mommy loves you
love J & K

6 comments:

me said...

I just had to say...I am well aware of all the grammar errors and punctuation issues in this post...I just don't care
this was a disclaimer..
K
oh and spelling too (of course)

Becky said...

I love this post.
Love you. He's trying to tell you he's okay. And he wants you to be okay.

Anonymous said...

SO totally cool! Love that Jackson was with him,,,just assuming he was among the background crowd! Maybe he said NO ONE!!

Anonymous said...

i knew when he was ready and finished what had to be done he would give his mom the big I'M OK and I LOVE YOU.WOW lv uuu

dansworld53 said...

love you

Anonymous said...

Just cried a bucket of happy tears for you! Love you! Shelly