Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wow, time gets longer and longer between posts huh? I really just have nothing to write about..same old stuff.
Today I ran around with Savannah looking for baskets for the office/craft room shelves so I could bring up all my fabric and sewing stuff...then I can start to empty the other room and bring stuff down for the yard sale. It's a vicious circle...

Not much but it's a start.


Ok people, you have 11 days to get your tickets. No tickets for the crab feed will be sold at the door!!!! Come hang out with us and help fight childhood cancer. I hope to see you all.


If you can't come and eat crabs with us don't forget The Jedediah Thomas Smith Memorial Luncheon is August 27th. Please help us make this year bigger and better than last year. All in memory of our Jeddie.

Jed72

I am missing you lovey....so so much. I wish someone could fix this....I want you home with me.
Mommy Loves You...forever
Love J & K


No comments: