Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sooooo, I know Savannah's blog and the Foundation blog (Savannah) will be talking all about the Crab Feed. It was a WONDERFUL day, filled with wonderful people and a beautiful, love filled vibe. I will post some pictures...hope they are not repeats...but if they are....well you just get to enjoy them a few extra times....
052
It was a relaxed, sit on the table, kind of event. Kick back, grab your bottle and socialize.
025
Ryan Mead came on Friday, he was the first person to stay in Jed's room. I know Jed approved. We went to dinner and afterward Savannah and Mead went to the Cope's to visit. Then we abused Mead all Saturday morning, thanks for helping us set up!!! (don't get mad at me for the picture, I don't know what Jay was saying but you look like you were thinking deeply about it!!)
018
Our favorite neighbors came to support us.... as always!!! Love you guys.
040
People we love more than the world not only came they came with cheesecakes and cupcakes and my chunka love. Oh Jordan, the love I have for you and your family is beyond words.
033
Look how grown up my boy is? He makes me smile and cry at the same time...I have that reaction to many, many things but with D it is so much more. A teenager...sigh
hot dog hop
Dad was in charge of hot dogs "Hot Dog Hop"
053
Mom was a crab serving machine. Crabs with a smile :)
065
Me in crab delivery mode. There are so many people from so many different aspects of our lives in this photo...I LOVE it!
063
One of the 2 Harley tables!!!! I cried when I saw everyone that came from work. They were there from the very beginning...
060
Grace, Meg, Jett (hangin on the table). Behind them is the Smith table, with my brother visiting. LOVE that they were all there. Nana, Pappaw, my Mindy and her Barry (stop touching my leg Bar) Nate...your shrinking! Tanya with super cute Wyatt in his stroller and Amy and Libby. ( I thought, wow that girl looks just like Libby...it would because it IS Libby!) So glad to see you!
062
Hi Marc!!!
078
Ahh Crooked, it just is not an event without you :) Glad work will never get in your way of being with us :)
067
The kiddies seemed to have fun....this is only a few there were more!!! and Yes that is The Mac...the only girl...she can very much hold her own. Jase are you pointing that gun at Zaiden??
080
GammAcacia was well represented. love you guys.
051
The WHEEL Women.... we rock :)
There were so many people there. We are grateful beyond expression for the continued love and support you all provide. We made $2,290. It was a great day. Once I got over the initial shock of seeing everyone and stopped crying I had a blast! Thank you Amy and Morgan for being the first faces our guests saw when they came.
Thank you to Louise Soskin for EVERYTHING!!! You were amazing and we are so appreciative.
Thanks to all that helped....cooking, baking, working, donating and eating :)
We had 1 cookie left at the end of the day...out of 9 dozen...thanks Adam and mom! Dishy...the cheesecake was the first to go and the cupcakes were gone quickly too!
ok thank you to EVERYONE!!!! We could not do any of it without your help. Because of you we will be able to help many families facing a diagnosis of childhood cancer.
Your help in keep Jed's loving, caring spirit rocking on is appreciated more than I could ever explain.
crab feed donors

Jeddie, I wish I could explain how much I miss you...It is too big for words. Oh the fun you would have had on Saturday.
Where are his feet?
That smile...I cannot wait to see that smile again. I still have a hard time understanding how we got to this place and how our lives have changed so much. It seems unreal. Until I can be with you again we will try to make you proud.
Mommy Loves you Baby Jed.
Love J & K




No comments: