Monday, June 9, 2008

Hi All! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Is it hot or what! Holy Moly! Jed slept alot on Friday but by Saturday he was a little better & went to his dad's for a few hours. Sunday we took him to Grace & Jim's to swim. He swam ALL day! ..& ate!
Danny & I went to VA to see Tom Petty!!!!!!!! It was my birthday gift from Danny...row 4 center! So very awesome! He was standing RIGHT in front of me!!!! Oh my. I so love Tom Petty! Jed spent Sunday night at Mommo & Hop's and after breakfast at "The Pride" with Hop, Mommo brought him to Grace's & we met them there to swim. Such a great summer weekend. Jed is feeling ok right now, kinda tired & not too happy to be going into the hospital tomorrow but who could blame him. If his counts are high enough we will stay a few days for chemo. Wednesday the design people will be here to paint his room, they said they will be finished & have it all set up by Friday! I can't wait to see Jed's face. I actually have his room just about empty!
Ok, so everybody cross their fingers, we made reservations at the beach for the 25th to the 30th. Danny has off and Savannah is going to try to get off so we ALL might go! As long as nothing goes haywire we are set! YEA!!!!!
I'll let ya'll know what happens tomorrow.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: