Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hi, we are home. His ANC is 300 and it needs to be the magic number..750. So we will try again next week. Now we just have to try to figure out how to keep the room make over a secret! I don't know how that's gonna play out. Jed is tired but ok. His mood has improved over the last couple of hours. He was just miserable when they told us to go home. We went to the grocery store for steak and ingredients for ice cream. He picked at his steak and is now making ice cream & seems a little happier. Our beach trip is looking a little less likely but I'm still holding out hope! I did like absolutely nothing today, I didn't even drive, dad did, but I am tired! Maybe I need ice cream! Love Jed & Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jed and kristen and all!
just wanted to remind you that we are always thinking of you! gamma phi and acacia looove you! you are amazing!
from me and all of us,
Christie