Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jed in a box!


011
Originally uploaded by http://www.flickr.com/people/buckleysmithslatton/

Jed getting his inhaled antibiotic. I love that he had to sit in this box! He, on the other hand, was not thrilled! Hence the Loser sign he is giving me!

He did well today. His counts are ....so, so but not bad enough to get blood. He could get platelets tomorrow if he wanted to but of course he has decided not to. We are leaving in the morning...so far! We are packed and as of right now everything is a go. Savannah has to stay home.. :(. She could not get off work and she is getting her senior pictures taken on Thursday..Nana is going with her. The only good thing is that I don't have to listen to them fight for 3 hrs! I almost had to throw 1 of them out of the window on the ride to see "A" yesterday...and that is barely an hour ride! They were even in different seats AND they are 6 1/2 years apart..what is there to fight about? NOTHING! but they make stuff up! Oh my, can't wait for Miss Livie to have a sibling!!!!!!Anyway we will miss Savannah at the beach but the dog is thrilled she is staying home! Ok, I guess that's it. If our hotel has WiFi I will update from the beach....YEA the BEACH!!!!!!! Sun, sand, ocean, crabs and corona! YEA!

Get better quick Mommy~! Love Jed and Kristin

Thanks Christie for leaving such great comments!

No comments: