Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey all. So not much new here. Jed is doing ok. Sleeping a lot. He is also kind of manic right now. He goes through these things. All of a sudden he just starts talking and won't stop. Then he fixates on something and goes on and on. Yesterday I was gone all day Christmas shopping and Danny said Jed was weird all day! I went to Mom and Dad's to wrap gifts before I went home. Adam, Tiersa and Livi-Mac showed up. We ordered pizza and Adam went to pick up Jed. He just was so happy to see Livi,, he has to hug and kiss her constantly. Then he started this thing where he is itchy, then it just gets worse and he won't stop itching. He gets so worked up and upset, it's just weird. We left and got him some benadryl. Then he clogged the toilet at home and Savannah and I plunged for an hour! So much fun I just can't tell you. Jed of course is in the hallway the whole time telling us why we are doing the plunging wrong and also singing toilet songs to us. Then later he kept saying he didn't do it and he doesn't understand why no one ever believes him...ok. sometimes I truly think both of my kids have mental disorders...mild ones maybe but still a few issues! Oh the drama and over the top emotion... I don't know where they get the weirdness.....:)
So anyway, Jed finally fell asleep and Danny fixed the toilet and Savannah got up and went to work this morning so all is calm......for now. I am almost finished shopping, a couple of small things to do and then that's it. The kids will have a good Christmas this year, thanks to some help from my parents. This not getting paid stuff can be a tad stressful but oh well what can I do? Next year will be better, I will be working and Jed will be FINISHED with chemo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to leave the day after Christmas and go to a nice warm place for a week, I wonder if I could talk the kids into forgoing gifts for a warm vacation? I will enjoy Christmas this year, I always do but I want next Christmas to get here quick, things will be much different by then.
A special hello and lots of love to the Hildebrand clan and the newest member, Ella Grey Morgan. We are thinking of you guys and sending our love. Ella was born with some heart issues but she is home and will be getting treatment at Hershey and will grow up big and strong and wonderful like all the other women in her family!!!!
Ok, gotta go, Grace just called and I have to go walk....it's cold but i guess it's good for me...yipee. Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: