Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi all. Happy Birthday, yesterday, to David, Danny's son. Hope you had a good one.
Jed walked to the local coffee shop with Grace today to get hot chocolate and he had school this evening. He is feeling pretty good.....until he remembers tomorrow is chemo! he is telling me every 5 minutes that he can't wait for Christmas morning...he's not talking about gifts, he's talking about breakfast at Mommo and Hop's! We have always had breakfast at the Buckley's on Christmas morning and we always have buckwheats. Jed is dreaming of them now! Don't get me wrong he is excited about gifts but he is ready for the food!
Savannah got her letter from American U. today...they said no. I know she was disappointed, I am too, for her. She can always transfer there after a year or two elsewhere. She is postive that Penn State will say no also. Towson is looking like where she will be, at least for the 1st year. Um, $46,000.00 a year compared to $22,000.00 a year...Towson is lookin' real good to me! Cross your fingers for financial aid.
I guess that's about all. It was over 50 degrees today but we are supposed to have a winter storm tomorrow....yipee, glad hop is driving!
hey have any of you felt like throwing a shoe at Bush??? I can't say I blame that guy! Ok, gotta go finish decorating. I do it in spurts! Almost finished.
Good luck on finals to all our PSU friends.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: