Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hey Ya'll. Home from a great Birthday dinner at Chili's. The manager there even gave Jed a bag of gifts! Then we all went to mommo's and Hop's for cake and gifties. It was fun and I think Jed had a great birthday. DJ was along...we figured he hadn't eaten with us since yesterday so he might be hungry. He said spending the weekend with us was like a free buffet! What a nut. we do like to eat though. Tiersa came up and brought 'the mac". Jed would have been very disappointed if she had not come. He so loves that funny kid.
Chemo tomorrow...if his counts are high enough. He is having weird stomach pains on and off. I guess that's all for now. I think I fixed the link for the VA pics and I will also put up the pics from tonight. I am REALLY tired! The wild weekend is catching up with me! DJ is not a roller coaster lover so Danny and I had to ride them. I love them but I get sick...very sick, very quickly. Danny is terrified of them! It was interesting. I took 2 Dramamine and 2 zofran and still had to really work at not throwing up. I was cussing myself for not springing for the extra 120 dollars and having Savannah and Kyle come down for the day....Kyle rides everything. Oh well, maybe next time. I survived.
Only 2 more weeks of chemo left...honest? can't really believe it.
Gotta go to bed.
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An enormous Happy Birthday wish to Jed!!!! We can't wait to see you guys on Saturday! Of course DJ is welcome to come too!

Have a great one Mr. 12 year old!!
Love,
The Althoffs