Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey. Jed made it to school today. His backpack is SOOOO heavy! I am constantly rubbing
"blue stuff" on his back and I am sure it is because he puts that thing on his back. I told him to drag it!! He is way too cool.
Harley open house is this weekend. Tonight is the parade. Last year at this time we were getting ready to lead it! This year I am still waiting to see if Jed is even going to go watch. He is sleeping. I will wake him up at 4pm. If he does not want to go he will stay with mommo and hop. Jed is very tired. He said he hyper extended his knee 3 times today. That of course puts me on edge as that was one of his relapse symptoms. I just kind of blew it off and told him he was tired, and that probably is exactly what the problem is but of course inside I want to throw up. I also wanted to yell at him "no you didn't" when he told me about his knee. But I acted like it was no big deal...and I am sure it's not. Only a big deal in my head! Like how I make this "all about me"!!??
Anyway. Jed did his first real "project" for school. His subject was the Aztecs. Instead of just gluing pictures on a piece of tag board he wrote a report. He put it in a folder, put a picture on the front and put some pictures in the report. I read it, he did a great job. It was pretty cool to watch him read the info he found on them..he actually seemed to enjoy it!
I guess that's it for now. I don't know if Jed is going to the parade tonight or not. Guess we will find out. We are leaving tomorrow around 11, heading to Va. Then going to Busch Gardens on Sunday.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: