Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hi. Back from clinic. He has a white count of .1 so no all day chemo. He got his vincristine but no cytoxin. Needless to say he was not upset. We did our usual McDonald's stop and now he is napping.
One more chemo left!! I can't stop saying that but I am also scared to say it. The thought of starting this over again is enough to make me want to throw up.
We have managed to keep the party a secret ..so far!!!
I have not heard one word from anyone at school about coming to Jed's party except his teacher from last year, Diane and his new one, Ben. Not one parent has emailed me to say they were coming yet. Oh well DJ & the Dietz clan will be there & the Althoff's too!!! Maybe it won't be a huge party but it will be fun. Cross your fingers for halfway good weather! chilly I can handle just no rain Please!
Gotta go,
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: