Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hi, just a quick note...because I'm tired!!! We had a great time at Grace and Jim's yesterday despite the rain. I actually saw a guy that was my boyfriend when I was 13!!! Very weird!
Jed is doing ok, feeling tired but good. I don't know if I mentioned this before but Jed's LAST chemo is October 6th!!! He doesn't know that so if you see him don't tell him. I want him to see the sign when he gets to clinic that day and be surprised..also I am going to get someone to put a sign up outside and maybe some balloons so they will be here when we get home!
I know I seem to always be asking everyone to vote for stuff but...I'm going to again!! Go to this website
www.xbox.childrensmiraclenetwork.org
and vote for Penn State Hershey Medical Center Children's Hospital!! I think you can vote 10 times a day...I think we are in 5th place....I know with your help we can win!! Thanks in advance!
ok, that's all for now.
Love J & K

No comments: