Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hi, well it's Tuesday so of course we are headed to Hershey. I am packing up for an anticipated 4 day stay....we'll see. He has been doing well and has been busy. Sunday we went to Uncle Adam & Tiersa's for a cook out. The Hildebrand clan was there..a wonderful surprise. My Gram and Jack came up..they look great and of course Mommo and Hop. Yesterday I had an appointment and Jed had to get up and go with me so I bribed him with breakfast. While we were eating Grace and Jase came so Jed went home with them! He stayed all day and Jim brought him home. I got to do laundry and paint stuff...whoo! I guess that's it. I'll let ya'll know what happens. Is the weather getting nice or what?...I am soo happy! I know my motorcycle is just waiting for me! Love J & K

No comments: