Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today is much better than yesterday! Jed woke up around noon and was in an ok mood. Hop came over because I had a Dr. appointment...more paper work. When I got back they were playing Wii and Jed was yelling and jumping around! A completely different kid from yesterday. Much Much easier to deal with. When he is sick and depressed it makes me feel the same way. When he is smiley and happy I feel so much better..and it is all about me right?!
He made his dinner, oven fried chicken, corn on the cob and roasted potatoes with parsley. Pretty good.
I think I am going to get Jed to start an herb garden either in pots on the deck or a spot next to the house. Then he will have his own herbs to cook with.
Ok, that's it here. Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see you guys smile.