Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi. It is so quiet here on Sunday..I'd like to say morning but it is almost 2:30 in the afternoon. I am the only one awake...I slept in too..9am for me. I went and got my McD's coffee, bought the dog a muzzle maybe if I don't have to stress about him biting someone I will walk him. I came home and gave Danny my coffee to sip on while I walked the dog...he drank it all, surprise! Jed has had a busy couple of days. I thought for sure we would have to go back to clinic by Thurs or Friday for blood but he is doing great. He spent all day on Friday with Grace & Jase. He stayed until Jim got home and went to dinner with them! Saturday he went to the movies with his little brother and dad. He played the rest of the afternoon with him. He is sore and stiff and bruised, as you can imagine, from the fall down the stairs but he really has been active. He was asleep last night before 11pm..wow! He is still sleeping now! I think he has to catch up. Tuesday we are supposed to be admitted for 4 days of chemo but his counts were low last week and he hadn't bottomed out yet from the last chemo. But with Jed you just never can tell! So that means I have to pack up everything just in case. Great...love that. I am hoping he gets another week off, but we will see.
Savannah is still snoozing too. Her new work schedule starts next week... every Sat and Sunday from 7-1 and Thurs for a few hours so she said today is her last day until the end of school to sleep in..she really meant that! Danny of course is mentally preparing himself for another week of work..that means he is alternating watching TV and sleeping.
I think I'll go get more coffee. I don't make my own because I can't. It never tastes right...ask my family I am barred from making coffee at any one's house. McD's should deliver!
The dog had a walk...whooo hoo, I feel bad it as been awhile and he needs to walk everyday but you know, it was cold, I do not do well in the cold, and he bites people, big problem and he does not like other dogs. I have tried walking him at all hours of the day and night, I have NEVER not seen someone else walking their dog..no matter what time! So now he has his new muzzle..not happy and maybe one day he will be good enough to walk without it. We saw 1 dog this morning and I think Bandit was embarrassed by his muzzle because he looked the other way!
Well I guess I should go wake up Jed and see what he wants to eat. I ate all the Chinese takeout leftovers for breakfast.
That's it from here, the Sunday house of Silence! Love Jed and Kristin
Wait...I hear movement upstairs!

No comments: