Sunday, April 13, 2008



Hi! Yesterday was Hershey Park day. We missed it last year so this was a big deal! The weather that was supposed to be horrible turned out to be amazing! Jed and DJ had a blast. It was D's birthday too. Jed did very well, we got a wheelchair for him, at first he ignored it but after awhile he realized it saved his energy to ride. He was completely exhausted when we left but that did not stop him from eating ice cream cake and playing Rock Band at D's house when we got home! He did get a tad crabby but I think we all did by the end of our Hershey adventure. It was a great day. I have a nice "farmer" tan (burn). Danny rode a lot of rides this year! He didn't scream too loud either! Savannah and Cassie went up without us, we saw them once! I'm glad you found your phone Cassie!
Today is a cook out at Uncle Adam's. The baby will be here soon!! Yea!!!!! Hurry up and give us our baby!
It's so nice that the sun is out and the weather is warming up. Jed and I are going to get started on his herb garden on the deck. I even got to ride my motorcycle last week to an appointment....wonderful.
Roxanne (LV"S Mommy), I was so glad to get your comment. Keep fighting, we are thinking of you all the time. Jed's says "you can do this"!
Ok, gotta run and finish my deviled eggs (doubled eggs as Jed always called them).
Love, Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Meg said...

Looks like you had so much fun. SOOO thankful you were able to go!! Luvs to you all. Also....best wishes to LV's mom. We don't know each other but we share a common love in Kristin, Jed and family....because of that I'm thinking of you!

Meg