Wednesday, April 30, 2008



Howdy. We are home! He is feeling good. We had to stop at the grocery store of course. He wanted spaghetti... with my mom's sauce. He said he'd call her and she could tell him how to make it. He didn't realize it's an all day thing! I got him to settle for my sauce....prego! I added stuff though. Chicken browned in garlic, green peppers and hot sauce. Not too bad for someone that does not like to cook. Jed liked it and I didn't have to buy steak! He is on the couch now watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. We are very glad to be home.

I can write this and tell everyone because Jed doesn't read his own blog...only the comments and checks out the pictures to give his approval. So, anyway, Amy DJ's mom, called today to tell me that the local school of art and design has chosen Jed's room as their community service project!!!!! How very cool is that? I don't have any details or anything but they can do whatever they want! well, it has to have some Penn State stuff in it! I am so excited and sooo relieved that I don't have to do it! Jed does not know yet. As soon as Amy and I get details we will find a way to surprise him. It does sound kinda funny, Jed's room is a community service project! If you saw it you would agree it is a project! Oh what a relief, it will be way cooler than anything I can do and I don't have to do it!!!!! I will keep you all updated about "the project"!

So anyway we are home, tomorrow my grandmother is making a visit to see our new baby and Jed and I will go see her too. Tomorrow is my birthday also...whoo-wee, my last year in my 30's......how depressing but I guess it's better than the alternative. We have clinic on Friday, just for blood counts. Saturday night is Savannah's show choir mini musical. Sunday is Savannah's birthday...17 how in god's name did she get so old so quick? Sunday is also the Make-A-Wish truck convoy, I think DJ is going with us. It's good we are home our social schedule is busy this weekend!!! Ok that's all folks...for now. Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: