Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey! THANK YOU to everyone that donated to mini-THON. Not only did Savannah get the community service award at her school, they raised over $25,000.00! Fantastic job. Thanks again to all of you for the help and support. So that's what we did Friday night until about 11:30. I went back at 6am Saturday morning to watch them do the total. They all did a great job. Saturday, Jed slept most of the day & then he and I went to see Indiana Jones.. it was pretty good! Sunday Jed spent the day at Grace and Jim's, Danny and I rode all day. Savannah had to work :( . Monday I painted the deck. Jed went to nana's to ride despite a sore throat. Today was clinic day. A spinal tap was scheduled but because of his sore throat & runny nose they didn't want to sedate him. Now that is postponed until next week. He got his other chemo medicine and now we are home. He was so hungry, but by the time we got to McDonald's he was throwing up. He ordered food anyway but never ate it. He's sleeping in my bed now. He feels yucky. That's about all we did here. I need a nap, big headache! Gotta go.
Love J & K

No comments: