Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hi, 1st Happy Mother's Day to My Mother...the best of the best. :)
Happy Mother's Day to all you other mother's out there too.
Next:I want to thank all our Gamma Phi and Acacia friends for the birthday cards. Savannah and I loved them....THANKS VERY MUCH!!!!! I know everyone is either in the process of leaving or is already gone..enjoy your summer! To those of you leaving for the last time...keep in touch and good luck out there in the world! Dan Alexander...that goes for you too!
Jed got to fish today. He and Mr. Jim caught a couple and then released them. He is pretty tired tonight but still tried to talk me into going to see Speed Racer....um, isn't it almost Mother's Day?! I have no real desire to see Speed Racer.... but..... I'm sure at some point I will, just not tonight! We spent last evening at my parent's. We went there to see the baby while Adam & Tiersa went out for a few hours. I don't know why she woke up when we were there!!!! We were so quiet! She only cried when she was hungry other than that she just stared at us like we were crazy!!!!! My poor mother was trying to get her to sleep when we left. I can't wait until she starts to do stuff. At least she hardly cries, she just squeaks and stares! Wow, nothing like my kids!
That's about all. Tomorrow we are going to my mom's. Yea.. we can play with the baby again!!!
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad you liked the card!