Friday, May 2, 2008

Hi, Jed had blood counts today..they were good, so now unless something weird happens we are off until the 13th! Not 1 trip to Hershey is planned until then..amazing! On the 13th we should be in for 4 days or so. Jed went right down to Grace's to play with Jase. He will be home later. Tomorrow I want him to go to the Fairy Festival with me...we'll see! I think he is hoping it rains! Tomorrow night Savannah has a show choir performance and Sunday is the truck convoy and Savannah's Birthday...I guess I already said all this..so anyway, alls well here. So that's it. Love Jed and Kristin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you have a nice little ride on your MoMo

Anonymous said...

Woo yay for Jed. Why wouldn't you want to go to a fairy festival? haha, have fun!
love, Christie

P.S. Gamma Phi elected THON chairs and I'm one- so you'll of course be hearing from me LOTS!

Meg said...

Maybe we'll see ya at the festival. Jase I planned to go around 10ish. Early is better for the stinker pot. Hope we'll meet up. Meg