Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hi. All is calm... he is eating like a pig and has only thrown up once, that's very good! So tonight he starts the recovery drug and then we watch his level, less than .01 is what we are looking for. It would be nice to be home for the weekend but I have learned not to count on that! The plan to redo his bedroom is moving along. Dustin, the design guy, was out today to measure. I don't want to know if he moved anything to get to the walls & what he found if he did! Lots of dust at least! I think it's so cool that Jed has a "design team" doing his room! He still does not know about it. Boy will he be happy! Even if they just painted I'd be thrilled!
Ok gotta go. Danny is taking his usual nap on my bench. He brought Jed a pizza & now he is napping for the return trip home!
I keep ya'll posted. Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i did not even know u were in....i feel horrible. we try to escape, but that is not cool!!!!!!! we love jed soooo much & u..... i always want to bring u in something but....
iluvu2
xo trish