Thursday, May 8, 2008

Not much new here. Jed is at Grace's. we had breakfast together, went to see Johnny's gardens...very pretty and then Jed went home with Grace to cook a quiche! They took it to Adam and Tiersa & visited the baby. He is waiting for Jim and then will be home. Tomorrow he is going fishing with Jim and while he is gone the design guy is going to look at Jed's room. I am so stressed I think I'm going to throw-up. I am excited that they are doing his room but the fact that someone is going to come look at it is making me freak out. It is so crowded and messy and the rest of my house is dusty, messy etc. BUT... did I clean like crazy today???? No, of course not. I just walked around and looked at all the stuff I need to do! Yesterday I did plant the flower boxes on the front porch. I was hoping for a new front porch at this time but I was afraid if we took it down I would end up spending all summer with no porch. We need the front because when they come to do Jed's room they can't use the back because my dog is insane. Maybe this fall. Then I will probably be without a porch for the whole winter too. We really need to replace it, it is rotting & I want to use plastic so I never have to paint it but I am so afraid when they take it down it will just stay that way...for a very long time! I need to learn how to do all that stuff so I can do it myself. I just don't measure well..I can do all the other stuff I think but measuring is an issue for me, just look at my sewing!
Jed is feeling good and looking great. skinny but not too much. He is getting so tall!
Anyway gotta go the dude is home!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: