Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hello from HOME! We got home this afternoon. He is feeling better, still having random problems with his ankle but his stomach is not effected by that! He is eating pizza right now and had a doughnut ealier. All the cultures came back negative and his counts are ok. We go back on Tuesday for counts and Friday.
Danny should be landing is Sacramento pretty soon then he is driving to his mom's. She lives on the other side of Nappa. The switchbacks to get over the mountain to Clear Lake make me car sick! He is staying in Clearlake for a few days and then heading to Orovill to see his son and granddaughters. Of course that was the plan but as soon as he lands I am sure it will all change!
So tonight Savannah is going to a friend's, just Jed and me! I already have Danny's side of the closet cleared out! That's my project for the week...our bedroom. Wish me luck. I am hoping to actually put blankets in my blanket chest (it's full of magazines) he will never noticed that I emptied it!
Gotta go, glad to be home
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: