Thursday, August 7, 2008

News from camp!..... his ANC is only 480 and they have to be 750 for chemo so Jed gets to stay at camp until the end! I didn't find out until almost 4pm today but Denise (Jed's nurse) said that Jed knew earlier! So he will get to shoot his rocket off tomorrow with the other rocket builders and do whatever they do the last night of camp. This is all the news I have. I have not spoken to Jed since I dropped him off on Sunday! I guess that's a good thing. I can't wait to see his pictures. He took a camera with him and he also signed up for digital photography and there is a professional photographer there to take portraits of each child.... free!
Savannah, Grace and I got pedicures today!!!! whoo-hoo..go us! I sat here the other morning waiting for Jed to get up so we could go someplace...needless to say I waited for a while before I realized ..oh yeah, he's not here! oops!
So anyway I will pick him up on Saturday and Tuesday we go back to clinic to see if his counts are up. If they are, he goes in for a few days of chemo. I hope they are not high enough because I have an appointment Thursday at 6pm that I have changed 4 times! Oh well. But I don't want to go in the hospital the following week because Dan will be in California and I wanted to clean out the closet while he is gone ( I can't do that while he is here, he keeps EVERYTHING)!
I'll be back when I have more news!
Love J & K

No comments: