Monday, August 18, 2008

Hi everyone. All is well here. Yesterday was Olivia McKenna's baptism. I put the links up for some new pics. Not many of Jed because he was outside playing most of the time! Other people were using my camera so there are too many pics with me in them..but Livi is cute! The day went well. Jed played a lot and wore himself out. He just hits that wall & we have to leave at that exact moment so he can go to bed, so that's what we did! Today we went to Grace and Jim's for a little bit and now Jed is having school. He is ok, tired but ok. Tomorrow we go to clinic for counts. He is getting a shot every night to raise his counts so we will go back on Friday also to see if he can stop the shots.
Danny is in California. He waited to pack until the last minute hoping I would get home in time to do it for him...but I didn't. He did ok except he took 1 plaid converse shoe and 1 brown converse shoe and the brown one is Jed's! He is with his mom right now and will go to see his son later in the week.
I have been cleaning out the closet since we got home Saturday afternoon. It looks soo good, the rest of the room is trashed right now but the closet is awesome. I took 4 contractors bags of stuff out of there, 3 regular size garbage bags and a couple bags of garbage! Amazing! Sorry Dan but the Martini glass shirt has gone on to Goodwill along with the bowling pin shirt! So sad! I guess that's all the news for now.
TO my friend Denise at Hershey Med center, I wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do but I am so sad you won't be on the floor to entertain me anymore! The rooms will never be really clean again~! Who will come in everyday at 3pm and chat with me for an hour? Oh well!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: