Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Clearlake California


Danny sent this picture yesterday while he was out fishing. He said good bye to his Mommy and Greg today and headed to San Fransisco to meet his son. Lucky guy!
Jed is ok, we go tomorrow for counts again and to get his inhaled antibiotic. He might need platelets..we will see. I almost have my room finished! The closet is rockin' and the rest of the room is pretty nice too. But I can't seem to find a way to hide the 2 BIG amps in there. Oh well!
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Everyones getting back to State College nowadays and we'd love to come visit Jed and everyone for an afternoon. Maybe some bowling if he's up for it. Let me know if anything sounds good to you and what Jed feels like doing if he'd like some visitors.

christieawalsh@gmail.com

Good job with your room... I should do that. Get those counts Jed.

Best from all of us,
Christie