Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hey. Jed is feeling better. He has been fighting a very lovely cold but it seems to be breaking up now.....thank goodness! Not much else new, just hanging around. Jed had school last night and today Grace took us to lunch...very nice of her. It is getting very cold.... Jed and I don't like that. I have to go to work on the 22nd. Oh my, going to work is not really stressful but getting all the paperwork together to be released to work is a pain. I think my dad will come here every morning at 6am and then get Jed up at 9 or so and take him to Grace's....as long as he is feeling ok. I know he will be fine but I will feel much better when I get my 10 days of work in and can again be home with him. I can do that until July then I have to go back full time. He should be almost finished with treatment by then and feeling ok..........that's what we hope. I am working with our social worker and Jed's teacher to figure out if he should go back to school soon or stay out the rest of the year. I would be perfectly fine with him being out until 6th grade starts. With tutoring all summer, of course. We have to see what the school district can and will do. I just don't think the stress Jed will feel is worth getting him back into school right now. Did I talk about all this before? My brain is melting but I am getting on my treadmill everyday whoo hoo. Today I have only been on for 30 mins so far. I feel kinda crappy (sore throat....Jed's cold) but maybe I will get back on tonight...it's biggest loser night. All the other days though I have been doing 4-6 miles a day. When Friday gets here if I have not lost any weight I am going to scream. Danny said for every mile I walk he is going to eat a cupcake....dork, of course he has lost 4lbs this week...by doing NOTHING! Jed walks on it about 15 mins a day or so, mainly he just plays with the incline thing! Gotta go make Jed a steak....... yuck
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are rocking that treadmill!
Miss you! Kick that colds butt Jed!

-Christie