Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hiya. Jed had clinic today and his counts have made a remarkable recovery..yea!!!! so that means he starts his at home chemo meds today and we get to skip a week of clinic! He is feeling much better....he is his regular tired and achy but he is acting MUCH better. This round of steroids was one of the worst yet. But it's finished so we are moving on. Last night at midnight I was making hot dogs, at 1am he called me in to sit with him and at 2am the dog started barking like a nut. Thank goodness I've adapted (by force) to not much sleep. Ok, gotta go, the new biggest loser is starting...i am so hungry!
Yeah to the end of a challenging week! Jed is such a trooper, I whine and complain for him.

Thanks to all for the pep talks and emails.
Love J & K

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi!!! :)

Glad to hear the counts are up! Happy New Year to everyone too! I left a voicemail on Christmas but I'm sure things were crazy! Hope everyone is doing well, miss and love ya!

Liz :)