Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hey all. Everything is ok here. Jed is very tired but is better than he was last night. He is pretty pale though. He and Hop went out for lunch today and we were opted out at work, something broke on the line and they shut it down. WhooHoo home by 11:45am....I had my PJ's on before 12....sad I know but I was so happy!
It is kind of snowy here and tonight it is supposed to snow more & get icy. Oh yeah.
Savannah has painted her room and ripped up the carpet.....her floor is a mess of pieced together and uneven flooring but I think it will be better for her allergies without the old yucky carpet. Jared helped her rip it up and drag it out last night. The only problem now is that it is 10x louder in our room and 20x louder in Jed's room! she is going to get some throw rugs, hopefully that will help. I guess that means she is staying home for her 1st year of college!
Jed and Danny are eating steak right now...surprise! Savannah is off to work, hope she gets home before the ice starts. That's really about all the news. Just working and all that fun stuff! It's really not that bad at all I am just not very happy to be away from Jed. he seems ok though and he does like to keep me in his room at night until he goes to sleep,,,, Sunday night it was 12:30am and Monday night it was almost 1am.......good thing I am used to running on just a little sleep! caffeine and frantic energy get me far!
Biggest loser night....wish I had cake! uummm cake...that is so pathetic! I guess I better get on the treadmill instead.
Love J & K

No comments: