Wednesday, January 21, 2009



Hi. Here is a picture of Jed's 1st hair cut in almost 2 years. I am the only one that has ever cut his hair but I just couldn't bring myself to do it this time. Alecia stepped in and rescued Jed from his fuzzy mullet. The after pic is a little weird but it really does look good. She cut off most of the fuzzy chemo hair. His hair won't be normal for a long time but at least he looks less "sick" now.
He is feeling good. Dad will be here at 6am tomorrow so I can head off to work....hi ho hi ho. Jed is funny about it because he says "yeah, no problem, I know mom needs to go to work I'll be fine" Then he says "it's only 10 days right?" Yes, only 10 days...this time. Hopefully by the time I have to go back forever he will be so ready to get rid of me!
ok gotta go find all my work crap.
Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking good jed!