Friday, October 2, 2009

Hi all. So we are in the hospital! Yup, bat cave 7258. He had a fever this afternoon and because he has no white count we had to come in. He seems to have an infection where his 12 yr molars are coming in so his jaw is swollen. Kind of the same thing he had in July I think, but this is on the other side. It is SO hard to keep the end of treatment a secret up here! The one good thing about coming up is that I found out the envelope I mailed to the floor with all the invitations in it never made it here. None of the nurses know about his party. Savannah is printing up more and sending them up tomorrow with someone.
So anyway his fever has not returned and the hope is a few doses of antibiotics and we are out of here. I will be so sad if he does not get to go to clinic for his last chemo. I want him to walk in and see the sign that says "Jed's Last Chemo"!!!! now I am wondering if the people at the four diamonds got theirs. HMM, have to check that out.
ok, gotta go I'll keep you all posted.
Love J & K

No comments: