Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hey all. Well tomorrow is the dreaded day.....back to work. Ya know it's not the going back to work that is stressful it's all the paper work crap and BS they make you go through. I have to work 10 paid days (which will take me almost 3 weeks) then I file all my paper work to get of another 26 weeks. The hope is after that Jed will be on maintenance, that means oral meds and only weekly visits to clinic. The only time we would have to be inpatient is if he gets a fever. But when he was sick last time he spent more time inpatient on maintenance than on the hard core treatment phase (because of illnesses). So I guess we will see. I can take off 26 weeks at a time until next June. That will be 2 years of medical leave, after that I have to go to work full time or else. so we'll see I don't want to get ahead of myself, lets just get through the next 3 weeks with out a major issue. Tuesday he is supposed to be admitted for 3 days of chemo, so I am taking off Tuesday and then every morning Mom will come up to the hospital at 5:30 am so I can go to work and she will stay until I get back around 4:30 or so. Poor Mommo! I am hoping he will get in and out before the following Monday. We can run on that schedule for 3 days or so, after that it can be major burn out! So we'll just have to see what happens. He is feeling pretty good. Of course he is he has to get chemo again in 2 days...yipee. Anyway, we had a great weekend. Saturday I finished Mom & Dad's room...all painted. Then we babysat Livie from 6-10. She is so funny. Give her some formula and she looks like a drunk! Today we had lunch at Mom's, A & Jack came up and Adam, Tiersa and Livie were there. Danny did all the grilling. It was great. So that's it. I am trying to get stuff done so I won't have a lot to do tomorrow night and Tuesday morning..right!
Gotta go Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: