Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hey! Spinal tap day is over!!! Yeaaa. He did great. The way last week went, I was really worried but he has rallied the last 2 days. Sunday went well. He woke up throwing-up but as the day went on he seemed to have more energy. I stayed home yesterday because Mom had a dr.'s appointment. He felt so good we went swimming for a few hours. He also had school for more than 2hrs last evening. His new tutor is Mrs. Washco. She will also be his 5th grade teacher. he seems to like her and he really does need to get caught up. I hope he doesn't have too much trouble.
He is upstairs now, hanging out. He is very tired but not sick or anything. So back to work for me tomorrow. I have 2 more work days to get in before I can go on leave again. So that's all for now.
Note to Trish: yes you are correct, make lemonade out of lemons! Thanks for the reminder!!! But I still do no want to drive to Delaware!
A special hi to LV and her beautiful Mom, hope you are both doing well.
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: