Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hi ya'll. Sorry I have been lax but there is not much happening here. I am working and mom is here everyday with Jed. He has not be feeling very well. Not eating much of anything either. This week's chemo really got him. He did get to go see Batman on Friday night, he and Danny had a guys night out...5 Guys for burgers and fries and a movie! Jed ate some fries, that's about it.
Savannah is home from the beach and back to work....she has to pay for the speeding ticket she got while taking her friend to the medical clinic. The really wonderful thing is that in Delaware if you get a ticket and you are under 18 it is mandatory for your parent to appear in court...IN DELAWARE!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled with that I can't even put it into words. I plan on postponing it until the cows come home.
Work sucks. I wish I could say it was good to go blah blah blah but no..it has been hard. Not the work per say I just don't like leaving Jed. Mom is here so I know he's fine but I just don't like it. besides the fact that it's hot and I always need so much sleep when I'm working and right now I am not getting it. Today I did sleep in til almost 9 ..holy moly! So I should feel great right...yeah ok. It just seems like all of a sudden I have stuff to do and since I'm working I don't want to do it! My flowers need to be weeded, BAD, I have some rose bushes that need to be moved, I need to find a way to get rid of these F'N beetles! They are everywhere and eating all my stuff! Jed's tomatoes are doing good, a couple got some weird spots on them but the others are good. His peppers are rockin', but I have managed to kill his cilantro, basil, Rosemary...etc. So I need to replace those so he will have some to dry for the winter. I know these are not major issues but they are always in the back of my head! At least with mom here my house is clean!
Jed is so weak, he looks very fragile right now. He is still doing the steps well, so that's good, if you ever saw our steps you would know why I'm saying that!
Danny is planning a trip to CA to see his family. He is going to see his son and his kids. His sister lives in the same town as his son, so he will see her too. His mom is up above Napa, in Clearlake, he is going to see her too. She has been diagnosed with lymphoma and has decided not to get chemo. She feels great, she is in her mid 70's. She and her husband camp and fish all the time. So he will hang out with family and visit. I think he is going to go the 2nd week in August for a week or so. It will be good for him to get away from here for awhile. He hasn't seen David, his son, in quite awhile. I was going to take Jed and go back to the beach for a few days but with his treatment schedule I don't think I can get it in and he is supposed to go to camp the 1st week of August. I know he wants to go but I am not sure. I am starting to really worry about that, even though his nurses will be there and Drs are around etc. I just don't know. I hope he goes because he will have a great time but I also hope he decides not to go...less stress for me! selfish I know.
Well I have to go finish my deviled eggs, my gram and her sister are coming to my brother's for lunch. So I get to go see my baby.
I guess that's it. Jed has a spinal tap on Tuesday and Wednesday should be my last day at work. Thank goodness, the stress of leaving him everyday is exhausting me and I don't think he is real happy with it either but he has not said a word!
Gotta go, Love Jed and Kristin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey now remember turn lemons into lemonade....use your trip to the judge as an extra unexpected trip to the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!xo Trish
PS JED GET BETTER!!XOXOXO