Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey. Well as of now I should be finished with work for awhile again. Danny is dropping off my leave papers in the morning. I can't say that I miss work but I did almost start to feel that things were back to "normal", well, except for the anxiety, stress and guilt leaving Jed made me feel! It was VERY nice to get a couple of pay checks! I will miss some of the people...they know who they are! I was amazed how nothing really changes. There are still the same old petty complaints, the frustration with the people that spend all their time trying NOT to work, who cleans up, who restocks, all that stupid stuff. When you are there everyday it is so easy to fall into it, but being away makes me realize all that stuff is not worth the energy and attention. Just do your job and go home. So like I said I'll miss the "normalcy" going to work everyday gives me, and a few of the people but that's it.
Jed is doing ok. He woke up throwing up yesterday but he still had school and was ok by the time we got home. He seems to be a bit manic the last few days. He has been running around making the beds, counting money..(not mine!) organizing his stuff and being very critical & correcting. I hope that eases up I know it exhausts him. He helped me make cookies last night. Of course I did a bad mom thing, I left the step stool down and he tripped over it with a plate of cookies. Poor guy. He fell on his knee, it has a nice bruise now. I felt so bad and he was apologizing for dropping the cookies! Oh my did I feel bad! He has school again tomorrow morning, I am waiting for him to start with the sad, sick, over the top act he gives trying to get me to call the teacher and cancel!
Danny just left to take the dog to the vet, neither of them was happy. Bandit didn't want to go and Danny did not want to take him. He said that since he was the one that had to keep working and I am not doing anything I should take the dog to the vet. Well, maybe he's right but I just was not going to. I'm sure I would have but just not now. More blood test and pills and just...more. Oh well it all works out..right?!!
Love Jed and Kristin
Gotta go. Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: