Monday, May 11, 2009

Hey newest info: white count is up to .4, Dr Comito said when it gets to .5 we can talk about getting out, so that is good. Dr. Frieburg is on now and he said he would send us home at .5 with no reservations as long as there are no other conditions happening that might make us return quickly....like we ever can predict that! He was vague as to what those "conditions" could be. Jed was awake for about 2 hrs, in good spirits and ate some cereal. He has not had a fever in almost 48 hours but now he has bad stomach cramps and diarrhea. (he still has an order in for a personal pan pizza from pizza hut for tonight though!) I don't know how he is getting it yet because Dan is in his bike and it is starting to rain and I have the car. I am not leaving the hospital though to go get a pizza, I have this huge fear that I will get in a weck or something will happen that will keep me from getting back here or that as soon as I leave something would happen and he would need me...so it's gotta be someone else, they don't deliver either...so that's it for now. We are waiting to see what they can do about the stomach cramps...I know it is from the antibiotics...they always do this to him, I was just waiting for it to start...:(
keep you posted
Love J & K

No comments: