Friday, May 8, 2009

Trish,
Dr. Blackall walked in right as Jed started to cry, he had not heard what she said but he realized she made Jed upset. He told her you need to explain how this changes nothing that he is doing, everything is still the same. I know she felt like a total ass, Denise was sitting here too! we have had her before at night. She is kinda loud and seems nice but tries way to hard ....and on a strictly shallow point she always look sloppy, not like normal everybody kinda sloppy but it almost comes from the inside out...I can't explain it. She's not dirty or anything just sloppy. Anyway just your typical clueless resident.
miss you...do not come here...just send me notes!
love K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

greetings to the bat cave! soooo sorry you're there! of course must say tisk, tisk for those fever games - but don't blame you!!! hugs to both of you - hoping for a short stay! maybe you won't need to miss me Tues. after all?? hang in.. Holly (p.s. - my mouth dropped at that residents comments, the nerve!)

Unknown said...

hi kristen,

I never ever post on here (though I do read often to keep up to date on the life of Jed) but I just had to say something about these last two posts...First of all, I am so so so sorry that a resident actually had the nerve to say something like that to you. Secondly, I am 99.9% sure I know who you're talking about and I can guarantee you that this is not the first time something like this has happened (unfortunately). She is truly a piece of work. Glad to read the Jed is basically back to himself now that you guys are home. :-)

Carol