Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey. Jed is still sleeping. He had a tough night. His stomach was very upset and the vincristine seemed to really inflame his pain. He just cried. I finally got some extra morphine in him. After that and some other good meds started working he calmed down a little. I gave him another double dose of morphine a couple of hours later and he fell asleep. I am not waking him! I told him his meds and drink were there about noon but I am not forcing him to get up. That would be pointless.
My neighbors are putting on a new porch and the old guy doing the work smokes continuously. I am such a horrible reformed smoker, the smell makes me nauseous. Now he has a helper, he isn't smoking but they are arguing...entertaining! I want to bring down my antique crib and set it up on the porch but...guess I'll wait till they leave. I was painting a wicker table for the front porch out on the deck. I dropped the can of pink paint on my blue deck...good thing the deck needs to be painted again anyway! Yeah I know, antique crib on the porch, pink table, blue deck, sounds like a nut house....it is!
I gues that's it. Hope Jed bounces back fast.
Love J & K

No comments: