Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hi all. So the weekend is over..that was quick. Jed is doing pretty well. He went with Danny and I yesterday to home depot to get the flowers for the front porch. When we got home I went out front to plant and Jed went to the back with Danny to build a raised bed for strawberries. Jed didn't last too long though. I guess he was exhausted from flower shopping. He went upstairs and was asleep before 4pm! He did wake up later to watch TV, he went back to sleep about 1am. We all went to breakfast this morning. it was our postponed mother's day breakfast. Gram looks great, "the Mac" was there in all her glory...funny kid. She's built in entertainment. We went back to my parents and then Jim picked Jed up so they could go see star trex with Jeremy. Jed didn't feel so great this morning but he rallied enough to enjoy popcorn and the movie! Jeremy and Jim promised they would not go see the movie until he could go with them. They were all scheduled to go on mother's day but...well..crap happens. He said it was awesome. Other than that not much happening. I took a nap but I'm still tired....from nothing I guess. Jed is upstairs organizing...I don't know exactly what though! oh yipee, the dryer is beeping....more laundry to fold..laundry is never ending..
Back to clinic on Tuesday, he is scheduled for an all day chemo, I don't think his counts will be good enough...but you never know with him. We shall see. Tuesday is also the last day Jed will see Holly..she is leaving to have a baby...so happy for her and her fam so not thrilled about the upcoming trauma on Tuesdays from here on out or at least until August or Sept. She should be back before Jed gets his last chemo in the fall....God I hope she is back by then...I'll just take Jed over and drop him off at her house! I almost feel bad for the other nurses that are going to have to access him! Last time we were in clinic he wouldn't even let anyone else de-access him! Oh my. The nurse in the infusion (confusion) room worked there when Jed was sick the first time, she left for awhile and is back now. I don't think Jed remembers her and he got kinda weirded out when she tried to get anywhere near his port. He got himself so upset that he wouldn't even let Carol touch him and she always takes care of him in there. I am so looking forward to the fun. Poor Jed
That it for now,,,,sunny and warm this week right??? It better be!
Love Jed and Kristin

No comments: