Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hey all. Raining again....yuck. Yesterday wasn't too bad though. I got the greenbeans, cucs and snap peas planted after we went out to breakfast. Last night we had our birthday dinner at my parents ( Savannah and I ). It was a pasta feast! Gracey and Jim were there and Adam, Tiersa and the Mac. Kyle came and A, it was nice and I am still full but I did have cake for breakfast! Today we are heading to Gettysburg for the Make-A-Wish truck convoy. HAve to go pick up DJ soon. Danny and I went out Friday night to listen to music, Alecia and her BF were to meet us but evidentlythey had a little "misunderstanding" and never showed...oh well Danny and I always have fun together anyway. That's it for now I will put some pics up later, have to go wake up Jed. I am trying to talk Danny into staying home, he is sick, sounds like what my dad had for 3 months...yuck.
Lovely weather
Love J & K

No comments: