Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Love...



Not much happening here. My floor is still not dry...maybe a couple more days. We had 1 sunny day..it was wonderful. Maybe it will come back tomorrow...I hope. On that 1 sunny day we did get the grass mowed at the cemetery. Thank goodness...it looked like a jungle. Danny mowed the jungle here at home too. I went around with a little sponge brush and some concentrated weed killer painting a vine that is ALL over the back and side yard. I can't spray because it will kill everything so I have to paint it with weed killer ....so much fun.

With no school right now and all this rain this is what I have been doing...

Becky sent me this idea. I have no clue what I would use them for. You write a note and for some of the words you make these little squares then you make a bag to put them in. It would be a cool way to do an invitation for a kid party I think, especially if you could make up a rhyme for it. Anyway, here's mine. Completely pointless but whatever, I like them.


Today I made this. I again have no idea why...maybe it was the champaign I was drinking with OJ for dinner. Again...whatever..there it is..a pillow for my kitchen??


and then there are these guys chicken/duck = chuck.

So that's all...I live an exciting life ya know.
Oh we did have a meeting with Athena from the Great American Saloon about the luncheon. It was exciting...I think it will be an awesome event...I hope we see you all.

Speaking of seeing you all, do not forget to get your crab feed tickets before June 15th. We will have crabs, hot dogs, sides, desserts, soda, a 50/50 raffle, and it's BYOB so come hang out, eat crabs from Capt'n Bob's Crabs, have a FAB time, and help raise money for The Jedediah Thomas Smith Foundation, with your help we are Fighting Childhood Cancer in memory of our Jed.
Baby Jed, it is very lonely without you. I miss you every second. I hope you are riding your bike in eternal sunshine.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

Congrats to Eli and his fam on some awesome scans. Shrunken tumors baby...way to keep kickin' cancer's ass.

Happy 21st Birthday to Jenn Bailey...I drank my campaign for you tonight.

4 comments:

Becky said...

You go with your crafty awesomeness!

Anonymous said...

I keep envisioning quilts with those block letters...donated/sold to our kiddos. LOVE them! Praying for more sunshine soon! Love, Shelly

Savannah said...

Drinking too much champagne aye?
We need to get you another bottle of "campaign"

me said...

Hi Shelley..great idea. thanks Beck....shut your mouth college girl...
maybe I have a special secret drink that is spelled like that...maybe