Friday, May 27, 2011

Tomorrow is Red Lion's 5th Mini-THON....wow...
Jed Savannah & Kate the Prom Queen

As usual Savannah has put a lot of time, effort and worry into it even though she had to hand it off to others last year. It's still her baby.
It will be the 1 year anniversary of her first face to face meeting with Jazz and it will be our 2nd mini-THON without my Jed.
Jed considers this his mini-thon...because his sister started it for him. Being there without him is torture...being anywhere without him is torture.
Anyway, lets move on from there....it's so hard to get out of that if I let myself think too deeply about it all.
Hop and Jed hanging at mini thon...Jed was first in line when the pizza showed up!
Jed & Hop hanging out & having pizza


Jed's last mini-THON, he stayed and ran around until he was dripping sweat and he collapsed in my arms from exhaustion...he had SOOO much fun.
019

The 1st Mini-THON...I love how Jed always stares at his sister when she is "doing her thing"! He looks just like Bobby Hill from King of the Hill...
025

Look at that face....oh my...
018

My crazy people....
Jed49

Jeddie, I can't even write about how much I miss you tonight...it's just too much my sweet, funny friend.
Stay close to your sister tomorrow and tomorrow night, it will be hard and she will need you. Hug Jazz and tell her I am getting all her giraffes...not sure why but I am! Keep watching out for Eli...help him fight.
Mommy Loves You...more than words..
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

It really is his thon. It's amazing what he's inspired his sister to do. You have some amazing kids. xo