Friday, May 13, 2011

So, it's been a few days. I just finished writing my last paper for this hell filled english class I had. So glad it is now over...well almost. I have to hand it in Monday. I have a logic final at 1pm then I cannot hand in this english paper until 4:30...ugh...after that I will have a week until summer school starts. I only took 2 classes though. Slacker summer here I come. These last few weeks have been really really hard. Not just because of finals and papers and such but birthdays and Mother's day. Just hard all around. I am so so tired, all I want to do is sleep but I know it is just me trying to escape. There is no escape from this. I am missing my Jed and my life.
Some old and very dear friends...and my Jeddie
John, Cindy, Dr. Comito, Jed & Holly
A couple of days ago Nana called me to ask what I had done with Jed's phone. I told her that the phone is in my night stand, the account is still active but no one uses his phone. She then told me that that day Pappaw had a missed call on his phone....from Jed's cell!!! I ran up and checked Jed's phone. It had not been turned on since I checked it on Feb. 4th. So I think Jed was telling Pappaw a happy early birthday. I am jealous, I have been waiting for a call or a text from Jed.
Jed and his buddy.....
let me GO!

Tomorrow I am babysitting The Mac. I really wish...well you know what I wish. Anyway, I am going to take her a pizza...in true Jed style :) Chillin on a Saturday night, eating pizza and maybe we'll do the red neck Saturday thing...cops and America's most wanted...ok maybe not. I should probably wait until she is at least 4 for that. We'll just do pizza and Sponge Bob :)



We have been working on Foundation stuff. Today we got a gift certificate from the York Country Club for golf and dinner for 4, $100 to the Strand Capital and many coupons for free bakers dozen donuts from Maple Donuts!! We are sending out a lot of letters to get an idea of who will help. Remember we are collecting silent auction donations!!!
Also don't forget if you are coming to our crab feed you need to get tickets by June 15th. It's BYOB, we will have soda and a limited amount of mixers. Raffle prizes and a 50/50 will add to the fun.
Luncheon tickets are also on sale on the JTS Foundation blog.
If you are a yard saler come by 233 N Charles St, Red Lion on June 17 & 18. All proceeds from our yard sale go right to the foundation.
Thank you all for your continued love and support.
That's about all from here for now. Not real exciting around here. Savannah and I did get the front porch flowers planted, I said maybe if I make the outside look good it will fool people into thinking the inside looks good too! The house is just full of stuff. Cannot wait to get the yard sale over and the new office cleared out and painted. Then all my sewing stuff and all the office stuff can move up there...YAY I might actually be able to see the dinning room table by then...maybe.



Missing you Jeddie Spaghetti. Everyday gets harder...I wish that was not true...but it is. I can't wait to be with you again. Everyday down is a day closer to you.
Mommy Loves You
Love J & K

A HUGE CONGRATS to our PSU Seniors. We are excited and happy for you...and will miss you so much. Make sure to keep in touch.


No comments: