Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Soooo, summer school started tonight. I have employment law on Tuesday's and Basic Fitness on Wed. The good thing is my PE class is mostly online....yes really...the PE class is online :) very cool.
I was in class tonight and a woman walked in..and said loudly, in a VERY heavy southern accent "Oh my gawd girlllll how are youuuu?" I realized that she was in my YES program class in 1999 when I was deciding if I would go to Harley! Of course after catching up on when she left harley and when I left she said, "oh by the way, how is your little boy?" UGH the question I hate, I swear it just knocks me right down. I told her I lost him almost 17 months ago, ( I was worried she would be upset...stupid me) she said, aawwee honey, that's too bad, I think I know how you feel I lost my huuzbandd. I just stared at her and said, "he was 12". UGH...hate that question...but my worry about making her feel bad went right out the door when she compared her husband to my child...yes it is a HUGE loss...but it's an ADULT and NOT YOUR CHILD..dumb ass. Now she sits next to me....oh sigh.... I wish I had it in me to be mean...but I don't...well unless I am really really pushed... then stuff flies out of my mouth..oops....how long is this summer class?? oh my, AGAIN Tuesday's are not my favorite days...those F'n Tuesdays.....

Jed77
Jed and Jase after Jed was the Grand Marshal for the York Bike Night Parade.

So that was my exciting evening. Oh and to make it all so much easier to cope with...I started a diet today. I was going to do the Dukan diet but after thinking about it I know I would be miserable with no carbs for 5 days and why be even more miserable than normal! So I am just doing what I know works...write it all down...everything and try to keep it below 1200 calories. Needless to say I was hungry and had a headache then I got to answer my favorite question and listen to a stupid response to the answer.
Now I am home, eating fruit and cool whip for dinner..the best part? I have room left on my calorie count to drink a Mike's lemonade. YAY me!

Oh yeah, hey Jaz, I don't know why you have been showing me giraffes non stop for about 4 days...I know you are trying to tell me something but I am not real quick so you need to make it clearer!!! Maybe you were warning me about my new classmate? Help me figure this out!

Jeddie, I am missing you so so much. So so much....
Mommy Loves You,
Love J & K

1 comment:

Becky said...

I forgot to tell you I found quarters in the dryer the other day after doing a load of edie's clothes.
xo