Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So, as of yesterday school is over. Next Tuesday summer school starts. I have business law Tues. night and PE on Wed. but the PE class is partially online so I don't need to go to that every week. I don't have my grades back yet but I kind of slacked off the last few weeks so I doubt if I have all A's. We'll see. So so glad this semester is over. If I had had to write one more paper for english comp I might have hurt someone. Ugh.

What was supposed to be Jed's last chemo...we kept it a surprise but when we ended up inpatient the clinic came to Jed on 7 west. He was so happy...
jed holly janiece denise carol

On my way home yesterday I suddenly thought I would really like to see Janiece. Well that ain't happening...at least not right now anyway. That thought then led me to thoughts of clinic and 7 west. I so miss everyone. It was the only "normal" I knew. Of course then I cried the whole way home...nothing new there. I ended up starting to paint the office/craft room when I got home. I love to paint...instant gratification but it does leave me with lots of thinking time and Hershey Med has dominated that time.
Chillin' in the "quiet room"



Everyone has been running through my mind. Forrest...how are you? Eli, keep kicking cancer's ass. Holly, I miss you so much. Denise....oh...I miss you so much too...and Carol and Cindy and Joanne and Lois and Jen and Trish and Moi and Megan and Maritza...and EVERYONE..I miss Dr. Kahn...I wonder where he is...and our "regular" Docs, Dr. Blackall...how are you? While I was thinking of everyone I couldn't figure out why I felt like I just talked to Dr. Ungar recently...because I didn't. Then I realized it feels like I have because I hear his voice AT LEAST 2x day...the TV commercial (which Jed teased me about, he said "hey Dr. Ungar hugged the mom in the commercial...has he ever hugged you? Nope and I don't see it happening") smart mouth little kid. Then I hear him on the radio, same commercial but on the radio. So I feel like I see him all the time....my head is so twisted.
I thought about all our 7 west lovelies....Rob and Ed that includes you. I just miss everyone...no one more than Jeddie of course. But all of our nurses and Doc's have been on my mind the last couple of days. I hope everyone is doing well. I have to be very careful with all this Hershey Med thinking...my thoughts always seem to want to relive the last few days with Jed and analyze what I should have done, done differently, fixed, said,...and of course those last couple of minutes with Jeddie....that is a hard place to get out of when I get stuck there so I try to stay away....it rarely works though.

The office will be finished being painted tomorrow...then pics.

Missing everyone and hoping you all are doing well.
I know this is a very weird and scattered post...better next time...I promise, or at least hope.

Missing my love...desperately. Mommy Loves You Baby Jed.
Love J & K

DO NOT FORGET TO GET YOUR CRAB FEED TICKETS!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too!

Hugs,
Shelly