Monday, May 2, 2011

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes and cards. Thanks mom for the awesome fried chicken and apple cake. Thanks Adam for the rockin pound cake. Thanks honey for the home depot card!! Thanks G for the awesome donation to the foundation. Thanks Noonan for calling me :) Thank you to everyone. It was a nice day.

So the big news is that Bin Laden is dead. I have mixed feelings about this. First because it felt odd to be so excited that someone was killed and second...dead is way too good for him. To me dead is not a bad thing, it's only bad for those that love you and are left behind. Those of us in the "special" club think of it as "winning". and I don't like that he "won". Hope he has to atone...or whatever happens when you get there.
On the other side, I was a bit giddy for a few minutes. The symbolism of OUR Navy Seals killing Bin Laden, in person, on his turf is awesome. I hope in some way this gives the families of the victims of 9/11 just a bit of peace.

Ok on to the happy people..the party in Happy Valley last night........

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic



psu

Anyway, you get the idea...Happy Valley...very happy last night. I was stuck to my twitter feed until after 2am watching these crazy people!!!!

That's all for now.

Jeddie....Mommy Loves you...always....forever
Love J & K

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice
in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate
multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of
stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate
cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments: